Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PRN
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PRN Responsibilities
- The Nursing Assistant functions as an assistant to the licensed Nurse.
- The Nursing Assistant does many routine tasks, leaving the licensed nurse to focus on the professional and/or technical aspects of patient care.
- The Nursing Assistant follows the Steele Memorial Medical Center and Nursing policies and procedures.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PRN Requirements
- Completion of high school or GED, one year of related experience preferred, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- CNA certificate and BLS required.
Position Type : PRN (as needed)
Sarah Smith - Human Resources
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467