Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) *Two Positions
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Respnsibilities
- Assists surgical team before, during, and after surgery.
- Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure.
- Monitors PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies.
- Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments.
- Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities.
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist program, current CST certification.
- Certification Requirement: BLS.
- One year experience in general surgery/ortho/OB/urology preferred
Position Type : Full Time
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467