Environmental Services Technician * Two Positions
Environmental Services Technician Benefits
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
Environmental Services Technician Responsibilities
- Provides daily cleaning and replenishing of supplies to Patient Rooms, Bathrooms, Offices, and other areas of the Hospital as assigned in accordance with standard cleaning procedures. Maintains safe and sanitary environment.
- Operates commercial vacuums, scrubber, carpet extractor, steam cleaner, trash/utility carts, and wall washing systems.
- Moves furniture such as tables and chairs and does other duties as assigned by an Environmental Services Manager. Responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness throughout the hospital, preventing cross infection, minimizing air borne bacteria and ensuring an aseptic environment.
- Works as part of the Laundry team, collecting and washing and processing clean linen for distribution to all user departments.
- Able to operate commercial washers and dryers.
- Provides daily cleaning of laundry room, and other areas of the Hospital as assigned in accordance with standard cleaning procedures.
- Employee maintains a courteous, polite, and helpful attitude with staff and visitors.
- Employee ensures proper storage of supplies and chemicals.
Environmental Services Technician Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic computer skills and math skills.
Position Type : Full-Time
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467