LPN or CMA - Clinic
LPN or CMA- Clinic Benefits
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
LPN or CMA- Clinic Responsibilities
- Organizes and administers individualized, professional patient care to patients within the clinic in support of medical care.
- Provides nursing care as directed by medical staff and in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures of Steele Memorial Medical Center - Clinic and the State of Idaho Board of Nursing.
- Maintains the standards of nursing care as established.
- Participates and supports Quality Improvement activities and initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize duties and cope with interruptions, reorganizing work accordingly.
LPN or CMA- Clinic Requirements
- Current State of Idaho Board of Nursing license required for LPN; current American Medical Technologist licensure for Medical Assistant; current CPR certification required; IV certification preferred.
- Previous office experience preferred.
Position Type : Full-Time
Shift : Day
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467