Medical Screener (CNA eligible) - Clinic
Medical Screener (CNA eligible) - Clinic- Benefits
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
Medical Screener (CNA eligible) - Clinic- Responsibilities
- Medical Screener serves at the entry points to the medical center to ensure that the Idaho Health Authority guidance for hospital entry is followed and maintained.
- Performs temperature check and ensures screening questions are answered regarding illness prior to entering facility.
- Provides instructions to visitors or staff that do not meet recommended criteria for entering facility.
- Documents information as appropriate and required by Public Health ensuring confidentiality. Reports to Patient Services Director any concerns regarding process.
- Works collaboratively with Employee Health on ensuring employees are meeting screening criteria. Complies with behavioral standards, policies, procedures.
- CNA: The Nursing Assistant functions as an assistant to the licensed Nurse.
- The Nursing Assistant does many routine tasks, leaving the licensed nurse to focus on the professional and/or technical aspects of patient care.
- The Nursing Assistant follows the Steele Memorial Medical Center and Nursing policies and procedures.
Medical Screener (CNA eligible) - Clinic- Requirements
- Completion of high school or GED.
- CNA: One year of related experience preferred, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- CNA certificate and BLS required.
Position Type : Full-Time
Shift : Day
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467