Occupational Therapist (OT) or COTA
Occupational Therapist (OT) or COTA Benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
Occupational Therapist (OT) or COTA Responsibilities
- The Occupational Therapist (OT) or COTA is involved with direct patient care for hospital inpatients, outpatients and schools.
- The OT or COTA will abide by all responsibilities as outlined by their contract with SMMC.
Occupational Therapist (OT) or COTA Requirements
- OT: Must have a current Idaho OT license (graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy program).
- Must complete necessary CEU required by the state of Idaho.
- Also must have a current BLS certification.
- Membership in AOTA is preferred.
- COTA: The therapist must be a graduate of an approved occupational therapy assistant program and possess a current license as an occupational therapy assistant in good standing in the state of Idaho.
- New graduates are eligible; however experience is preferred.
- Experience in school setting and pediatrics preferred.
Position Type: Full-Time
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467