Radiologic Technologist Benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
Radiologic Technologist Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of a radiologist, the multi-modality technologist will perform a variety of procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for multiple diagnosis or intervention.
- Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required.
- Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patients as number one, and to put forth the utmost quality as a multi-modality technologist.
- Operates all radiology units to produce quality radiographs of patient's body for diagnostic purposes by performing the following duties: Performs radiographic procedures, a staff technologist works closely with other departments and has a high level of contact with the patients and the public.
- They must have the ability to interrelate professionally.
Radiologic Technologist Requirements
- Must be certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). CT experience is preferred but will train if necessary. BLS certification required.
Position Type : Full-Time
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467