Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - OB
Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - OB Benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - OB Responsibilities
- The Staff RN is responsible and accountable for the care of the assigned patients and directs others to assure patient care which is based on patient needs, values, and choices.
- The Staff RN is expected to practice autonomously within the scope of professional standards, the rules, and regulations established by the Idaho Board of Nursing, and knowledge of policies and procedures within Steele Memorial Medical Center (SMMC).
- Demonstrates skill in developing and guiding collaborative collegial practice that delivers safe competent care based on meticulous application of the nursing process.
- Demonstrates sensitivity and understanding of the diverse cultural backgrounds of patients and caregivers.
- The position involves maintaining current knowledge of evidence based nursing practice and the ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills in the implementation of all phases of the nursing process.
- Actively participates in patient care quality and performance improvement through data collections, aggregation and analysis of relevant key indicators of quality.
- This commitment to quality results in the development and implementation of action plans to include the monitoring of the effectiveness of improvements.
Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - OB Requirements
- Requires current Idaho or other compact state RN license.
- Required: BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP. ACLS, NRP & PALS may be obtained within first 6 months of employment.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Willingness to train in OB and/or as potential house supervisor. .
Position Type : Full-Time
Sarah Smith- Human Resources Generalist
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467