Registered Nurse – Med/Surg-OB, Surgery and/or Emergency Department *PRN*
Registered Nurse – Med/Surg-OB, Surgery and/or Emergency Department *PRN* Responsibilities
- Responsible and accountable for the care of the assigned patients and directs others to assure patient care which is based on patient needs, values, and choices.
- Demonstrates skill in developing and guiding collaborative collegial practice that delivers safe competent care based on meticulous application of the nursing process.
- The position involves maintaining current knowledge of evidence based nursing practice and the ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills in the implementation of all phases of the nursing process.
- Serves as a professional role model as a caregiver, mentor, teacher and resource for peers and other providers.
- Demonstrates competency in the care of Neonate, Infant, Child, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric patient.
Registered Nurse – Med/Surg-OB, Surgery and/or Emergency Department *PRN* Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in nursing and current Idaho or other compact State RN license.
- Med/Surg-OB: BLS, ACLS and PALS required. TNCC and STABLE required.
- Surgery: Six months to one year related experience and/or training. BLS and ACLS or Basic EKG or Arrhythmia-identification certification. Emergency Dept:
- Required: BLS, ACLS, PALS. Recommended: TNCC, NRP. Training in Trauma Team Activation, Organ Donation/Retrieval Process, Datascope Telemetry System, Landing Zone Safety, HIPAA Rules and Regulations preferred.
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Ref Code: 04182014
Sarah Smith - Human Resources
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467