Respiratory Therapist Benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
Respiratory Therapist Responsibilities
- The respiratory therapist evaluates, treats, and cares for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Practicing under the direction of a physician, the respiratory therapist assumes primary responsibility for all respiratory care, therapeutic treatments and diagnostic procedures.
- The respiratory therapist consults with physicians and other healthcare staff to help develop and modify patient care plans.
Respiratory Therapist Requirements
- Awarded Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Must be licensed in the state of Idaho.
- Current in BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NRP.
Position Type : Full-Time
Schedule: Four (4) 10 hour shifts. Alternating day shift, Monday – Thursday and Tuesday - Friday
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467