Speech Language Pathologist CCC
Speech Language Pathologist CCC Benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- PTO EIB & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- 457-Roth Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan- 3% company match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long- term disability
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
Speech Language Pathologist CCC Responsibilities
- The staff Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) is involved with direct patient care of hospital inpatients and outpatients.
- The SLP is a licensed professional who treats individuals of all ages with cognitive, communication and swallowing disorders.
- Speech services involve initial screening, assessment and diagnosis, development of a plan of care (POC), and providing intervention and treatment for both outpatient and inpatients.
- The SLP is also responsible for consulting with the patient/responsible person, the patient’s medical provider and other agency personnel if needed regarding the POC.
- The therapy services are provided in accordance with provider’s orders and as defined by the speech and language pathology standards of practice.
- The SLP performs all duties in a professional and ethical manner, collaborating with the other members of the health care team, ensuring quality patient care.
Speech Language Pathologist CCC Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited Master's program in speech language pathology and have a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Must have a current Idaho SLP license, and must complete necessary CEU required by the state of Idaho.
- Must have a current BLS certification.
- Membership in ASHA is preferred.
- New graduates are eligible; however experience is preferred.
Position Type: Full-Time
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467